Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Men Should NOT Get Breast Implants - Video




guyism.com - Please let this video be a public service announcement; just because you CAN GET plastic surgery does not mean it’s a good idea. For an example, look no further than this Brazilian gentleman who has given himself breast, shoulder, and trapezius implants then decided to upload a video of himself dancing around to YouTube.

This is a pretty big reminder to everyone out there that yes, we men are also susceptible to having body image issues. It’s also an even bigger reminder that if you shove an orange or five under your skin, you can reasonably simulate the look of muscles without all that difficult “working out” or “lifting heavy objects.”

I can certainly relate to wanting to look good. But there is not a woman on Earth whom I could see myself getting implants for. Unless it was for a hydraulic penis. Because then, not only do I have a magical thrusting set of genitals, no longer would I need to keep a jack in the back of my car. It just makes economic sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment