Saturday, February 13, 2010

HIV/AIDS symptoms in men

ihealthdirectory.com
Dealing with HIV and AIDS is never pleasant. These two horrible diseases are perhaps two of the scariest in the world, and men who are given the diagnosis of either HIV or AIDS often find themselves feeling hopeless and looking towards a life full of drugs and illness. However, it is important to know that a diagnosis of HIV or AIDS doesn’t mean the end of the world, and there are many new medications that make it possible to live a normal life. However, much of this relies on getting diagnosed as early as possible so that you can start treatment right away. While there are a number of early warning signs that appear within a week or so, many of these symptoms are similar to the flu or other minor infections, and they often go away after a week or so. This makes it difficult to tell when the symptoms are a sign of HIV/AIDS and when they’re a sign of something else.

Some of the signs that show up right away but are easily mistaken for other illnesses include fever, headache, tiredness, diarrhea, and nausea. Also, the lymph nodes located in the groin, neck, and armpits may be swollen. Again, however, these symptoms are all very common symptoms of many different illnesses, so the only way to really know if they are caused by HIV or AIDS is to be tested. Some people who have HIV will not have any symptoms right away—in fact, it can actually take years for signs to appear.

There are some later signs of HIV and AIDS as well. These signs, however, are also symptoms of other diseases and illnesses; so again, you may not realize that the base cause of these signs is HIV or AIDS. They include things such as rapid weight loss and very profound fatigue. Other issues include a dry cough or swollen lymph glands. You may also find yourself dealing with a recurring fever, night sweats, or diarrhea that lasts for longer than a week. You may notice some blemishes or white spots on your tongue, mouth, or in the back of your throat, or you may notice blotches on your skin, inside your mouth, or on your eyelids. Another symptom of HIV and AIDS is pneumonia.

There are some much more severe symptoms that can also occur with HIV and AIDS. These include memory loss, various neurological disorders, and severe depression. Because the HIV virus destroys the white blood cells that help the body fight off diseases, it’s possible for someone with HIV or AIDS to develop many other illnesses or diseases. When the white blood cell count reaches the point where many other diseases and infections occur, the person is said to have moved from HIV to AIDS, and their health is at risk from many different dangers.

A person can live with HIV for many years and never develop any symptoms or signs of the disease. It’s also possible that HIV will never develop into AIDS. However, it is still completely possible to transmit HIV to others even if you never show symptoms. If you suspect you have HIV or AIDS, it is important to be tested right away and to do everything you can to keep others from coming into contact with your semen, blood, or other bodily fluids. Take all precautions, including always using protection during sex. Remember, even if you aren’t certain as to the cause of your symptoms, it’s always best to be safe rather than take risks with your own health and the health of your partner.

5 comments:

  1. which for all the women to learn more about this dangerous,take care people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

      Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

      He’s waiting to help you.


      HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

      If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Sophia, I was worried if I had HIV and was scared
    and also shy to go get tested, so I went to medsheaven.net and
    ordered the HIV instant tester kit for myself and ordered for a
    few more to keep with me in case I ever want to test people that I
    have sex with to ensure they're HIV negative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Sophia, I was worried if I had HIV and was scared
    and also shy to go get tested, so I went to medsheaven.net and
    ordered the HIV instant tester kit for myself and ordered for a
    few more to keep with me in case I ever want to test people that I
    have sex with to ensure they're HIV negative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
    to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
    the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
    called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
    herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
    herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
    my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
    cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
    I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
    can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
    the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
    service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
    complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
    knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
    miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
    herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
    didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
    and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
    you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
    the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
    +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
    problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
    davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete